Gas Stations & Convenience Stores (C-stores)
FDIS understands that convenience stores and other petroleum retailers have unique needs at the point-of-sale that differentiate them from other retail markets. Speed of service, the ability to accept alternative payment options, minimizing payment processing costs and building customer loyalty are just a few key concerns for business owners in this industry. We offer a complete range of payment solutions designed to enhance point-of-sale capabilities and consumers' shopping experience in the Petroleum/C-store environment.
With Our Petroleum Payment Solutions, You Get:
- Various programs designed to help reduce credit card fees
- Streamlined credit, debit and Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) processing
- Multi-payment options including pay-at-the-pump solutions
- Expanded payment options with Fleet card acceptance
- Petroleum specific point-of-sale terminals
We combine our vast experience in the electronic payments industry to offer you some of the most efficient, targeted payment solutions. As demand increases for flexible payment options, we can help you run your business more efficiently and cost effectively.
Petroleum Payment Solutions Include: Credit, Debit, and EBT Processing
- Flexible credit acceptance options enable merchants to offer a variety of point-of-sale solutions and attract those customers who prefer to pay by credit card
- Multiple Debit Acceptance products are available to suit your customer's payment preferences, including personal identification number (PIN) debit and signature debit
- The EBT solution provides the merchant with a consolidated statement and funding stream, documenting cash flow and simplifying the reconciliation processes. And, the service is discreet, with no additional identification or signature needed from the consumer